Opening Verse: Psalm 133:1-3 & 134:1-3
Congressman Greg Steube, Representative from Florida’s 17th district joins us to discuss the rising crime rate in America, Russia hacking our infrastructure, the Biden Administration trying to get rid of the Hyde Amendment, and Biden’s press conference he just made about the U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan as the Taliban starts to regain ground again there.
Dr. Patrick Moore, is the author of the book Fake Invisible Catastrophes and Threats of Doom, with 11 chapters exposing the many environmental scare stories repeated daily in the media. Dr. Moore co-founded Greenpeace and is on the CO2 Coalition Board of Directors.
- Current weather changes that have people shooting about climate change
- Why roads in the Pacific Northwest buckled under extreme heat
- A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked Alive During Pacific Northwest Heat Wave
Dr. John Jackson, President of William Jessup University, one of the top private Christian universities in the nation. He is also the author and co-authored several books including: Finding Your Place in God’s Plan, and God Size Your Church joins to discuss his op-ed about two controversial bills going through the California Legislature.
- California Senate Bill 57 provides for overdose protection programs for the next five years in San Francisco City & County, Los Angeles County and Oakland – in essence, this bill creates “safe spaces” staffed by medical personnel for substance users to consume drugs.
- California Senate Bill 519 (SB-519) decriminalizes the use of — but not the sale of — psychoactive Schedule I drugs like LSD, MDMA, DMT and others for those 21 and older.
Albuquerque public schools reading list is almost entirely sex and perversion. Get your children out.
NY Times blasted for defending ‘pornography literacy’ for first graders: ‘These people are sick’
Biden changes end of US combat mission in Afghanistan from Sept. 11 to Aug. 31
CDC Director Shames Unvaccinated Americans: Normalcy Requires ‘All of Us to Do Our Part’ and ‘Get Vaccinated’
Michael Avenatti Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison for Trying to Extort Nike
Oil prices hit highest level in six years after OPEC talks fail
School Board Recalls Nearly Double as Parents Fight CRT, Pandemic Policies
Washington Post gives White House ‘Three Pinocchios’ for claiming Republicans are defunding police