We have a fantastic program lined up tonight! Enjoy the guests and feel free to call in: 866-957-2874! Please share the show notes! We would love to have you visit here every day to read them!
The Opening Verse: Jeremiah 17:5-10
Thus says the Lord:
“Cursed is the man who trusts in man
And makes flesh his [b]strength,
Whose heart departs from the Lord.
6 For he shall be like a shrub in the desert,
And shall not see when good comes,
But shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness,
In a salt land which is not inhabited.
7 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And whose hope is the Lord.
8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters,
Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not [c]fear when heat comes;
But its leaf will be green,
And will not be anxious in the year of drought,
Nor will cease from yielding fruit.
9 “The heart is deceitful above all things,
And [d]desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
10 I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the [e]mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings
Todd Bensman, is the Center For Immigration Studies Texas-based Senior National Security Fellow. He is the author of “America’s Covert Border War: The Untold Story of the Nation’s Battle to Prevent Jihadist Infiltration“, the untold story of a secret American border program created to prevent terrorist infiltration over the U.S. Southwest Border.
- Give an update on border security and concerns
Grover Norquist, is founder and president of Americans for Tax Reform, an organization that opposes all tax increases. Grover will discuss recent jobs numbers and update on the Biden economy and the Democrats proposed tax increase.
Mike Gonzalez, the Angeles T. Arredondo E Pluribus Unum Senior Fellow at The Heritage Foundation, writes on Critical Race Theory, identity politics, diversity, multiculturalism, assimilation and nationalism, as well as foreign policy in general.
- Mike has written a new book on BLM: “BLM The Making of a New Marxist Revolution”
- SLU student leader destroys 9/11 American flag display – due to American imperialism.
- Hospital to stop delivering babies as maternity workers resign over vaccine mandate
- Evangelical Lutheran church installs 1st transgender bishop
- Asian Americans haven’t forgiven Newsom for his nail salon remark blaming them for the coronavirus outbreak.
- Texas Gov. Abbott signs law against tech firms banning users for content
- California Law Would Define “Harass” to Include Approaching Within 30 Feet to Give Leaflets to Strangers, or to Try to Speak to Them
- Trafalgar Group Poll: Biden approval hits a new low after his Vaccine Mandate press conference.
- CNN Poll: 2% Think America Is Doing ‘Very Well‘ Under Joe Biden