Such great guests and callers tonight!!! Find out more by subscribing here!! Also head over to Family Vision Media for content on education freedom.
The Opening Verse: Isaiah 25:1-5
Praise to God
25 O Lord, You are my God.
I will exalt You,
I will praise Your name,
For You have done wonderful things;
Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
2 For You have made a city a ruin,
A fortified city a ruin,
A palace of foreigners to be a city no more;
It will never be rebuilt.
3 Therefore the strong people will glorify You;
The city of the [a]terrible nations will fear You.
4 For You have been a strength to the poor,
A strength to the needy in his distress,
A refuge from the storm,
A shade from the heat;
For the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
5 You will reduce the noise of aliens,
As heat in a dry place;
As heat in the shadow of a cloud,
The song of the terrible ones will be [b]diminished.
Alabama AG Steve Marshall is the forty-eighth attorney general of the state of Alabama. Previously, Marshall served as the Marshall County DA. He serves on the executive committee of the Republican Attorneys General Association. AG Marshall will discuss:
- The role of the Supreme Court
- Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s recent comments
- Justice Stephen Breyer’s anticipated retirement, as well as the shadow docket on immigration, COVID-19 and evictions and, most recently, abortion cases.
Gov. Eric Greitens and Bridget Van Means, Greitens is an American politician, author, and former Navy SEAL who was the 56th governor of Missouri. Bridget Van Means is President & Vision Leader at THRIVE ST. LOUIS, she is a board member of Joy FM, Missouri Right to Life and a pro-life warrior
- Eric and Bridget will discuss the Missouri Miracle and the Thrive Dinner Experience!
Joe Kent is running for Congress in Washington’s 3rd district, challenging Republican Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler following her impeachment vote of then-President Trump. Recently endorsed by President Trump, he is an Army Special Forces veteran. Joe will discuss his campaign in a pivot county, meaning they flipped between voting Democrat and Republican in recent elections.
- Why is there an explosion of new Covid cases in the most vaccinated state?
- Remote work gets boost as businesses renegotiate office space requirements
Governor Abbot closes six points of entry along the southern border
- The original segregationists, the Democrats, are back with Part 2! This time the excuse is a vaccine. Whatever. Black family refused service by NYC restaurant for refusing to show vaccine passport “papers”.