The Opening Verse: Psalm 91
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
Mark Mix, is President of the National Right to Work Committee and he also serves as President of the National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation. Mark joins on the infrastructure deal that just passed the Senate and:
- Democrats are weaponizing CRT – pushing it into academia, Big Tech, and politics. The GOP must strategize an effective counter to the weaponization of CRT to win back the House and/or Senate.
- Read: Critical race theory becomes focus of midterms
Pastor Stephen Broden, Senior Pastor at Fair Park Bible Fellowship Church, Executive Director of Content of Character, and author of “Pawns Of Change: The Exploitation Of Black Americans By Progressive Liberals.” Pastor Broden will discuss how Black America’s worst enemy is NOT racism and how racism is being used as a hammer against our nation.
- Leftists use blacks as a hammer against the system. Dems deceived blacks into voting Dem using black voting power to seize govt. power and advance their agenda.
- Christian voices are marginalized, negated, diminished and canceled. All major institutions are controlled by Cultural Marxism (Media, Govt, Arts, Ed, Corporations, Family & Church).
- Social Justice is not Biblical justice: it is a victim/oppressor paradigm. Equity is marxist. Don’t confuse Equity with Equality.
- The goal of CRT is to foster division and destroy our way of life, using the black community to implement Marxist culture. It’s important for Pastors and Christians to influence culture and push back.
Yeah right!! NYT Reporter: Obama’s Party Is Low Coronavirus Risk for ‘Sophisticated, Vaccinated Crowd’
BREAKING: Antifa assault families and children at Christian prayer event in Portland park. Antifa, carrying shields and weapons, attacked a group of Christians, including young children, who were congregating in Portland.
Democrats Risk Showdown by Omitting Debt Ceiling Raise in $3.5 Trillion Trojan Horse Package
House Democrats Pressure Pelosi to Untie Infrastructure Bills amid Worries Reconciliation Will Exacerbate Inflation
Democrat Budget Includes $107 Billion Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Defense Secretary to mandate COVID vaccine for US military by Sept. 15
CDC Dir. Walensky’s husband got $5 million to develop new drug
Delta Variant produces similar levels of viral load in the vaccinated