CRT Banned After Dad’s Speech To School Board!
The Opening Verse: Isaiah 55:1-7
“Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters;
and you who have no money,
come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.
2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and you will delight in the richest of fare.
3 Give ear and come to me;
listen, that you may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David.
4 See, I have made him a witness to the peoples,
a ruler and commander of the peoples.
5 Surely you will summon nations you know not,
and nations you do not know will come running to you,
because of the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel,
for he has endowed you with splendor.”
6 Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake their ways
and the unrighteous their thoughts.
Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
Jessica Millan Patterson California GOP Chairwoman joins with the latest on California recall. We are only 25 days away from the big day of September 14th!
- They are doing the election by mail in ballots! Should California Republicans be concerned…
- LA officials address mail-in ballot concerns after some decry holes found on envelopes
- Does Larry Elder really have a chance? It is California… Are Democrats afraid of him? The hit pieces are out: Column: Larry Elder is the Black face of white supremacy. You’ve been warned and Larry Elder’s ex-fiancee emerges as leading critic, with gun allegation, other claims
- Elder forcefully denies brandishing weapon on ex-fiancee: ‘Politics of personal destruction’
- Evidence Newsom is the worst: COVID economy: CA unemployment claims jump — 4th straight week
- Jessica’s tweet on homelessness
- Wildfires could affect Newsom recall
Tom King, Special Counsel, Amistad Project joins on the election audits. What can we do to make sure 2020 never happens again? Is there a way to stop it?
- Article from the leader of the Amistad Project Phill Kline who is a former state representative and Attorney General of Kansas. (Tom can talk about it). Tom’s most recent OAN interview
Monica De La Cruz Hernandez is running for Congress in Texas 15th district. Monica will discuss her winnability of her campaign which is big for the GOP because it’s winnable. In 2018 Republicans lost the seat by 35,000 votes. Monica ran in 2020 and lost by 6,000 votes. Link to ballotpedia with stats on the past races. The district is located right at the border where Texas and Mexico meet. Check out her issues page
– Immigration, the border, and human trafficking.
– Her faith and pro-life stance.
– Monica’s stance on the second amendment
The word of the day is SCANT. The FBI says ‘no grand scheme’ on January 6th. No insurrection. No TRUMP blame.
Bad news: D.C. party scene in crisis following backlash over Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard bash
CDC Data Shows ‘Worrying Drop’ in Vaccine Efficacy over Time
James Madison University trains students that Christians, White males are ‘oppressors’
Report: Biden Administration Weighing Airstrikes Against U.S. Equipment Seized by Taliban