The Opening Verse: Proverbs 6:6-15
6Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise!
7It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
8yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest.
9How long will you lie there, you sluggard?
When will you get up from your sleep?
10A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest—
11and poverty will come on you like a thief
and scarcity like an armed man.
12A troublemaker and a villain,
who goes about with a corrupt mouth,
13who winks maliciously with his eye,
signals with his feet
and motions with his fingers,
14who plots evil with deceit in his heart—
he always stirs up conflict.
15Therefore disaster will overtake him in an instant;
he will suddenly be destroyed—without remedy.
Representative Mark Green from Tennessee’s 7th district (physician, businessman, combat vet)
– Mask/vaccine mandate stances from the Democrats. His tweet a couple of weeks ago about the CDC reversing course on mask mandates.
– We must keep schools open this year. The video tweet of his white board presentation.
– Biden has no plan in Afghanistan. His press release on the subject
– Biden Administration running an open border/ illegal immigration. His tweet today on being at the breaking point.
– Highest inflation in 13 years is crushing Americans pockets. His tweet on it
- The new climate report shows Democrats are exploiting it for the Green New Deal.
- U.N. climate change report sounds ‘code red for humanity’
- Steves twitter and posts articles constantly. A Lot of stories there on Climate, Oil, and electric
“As for the usefulness of the term, that is a practical consideration. We need a way to distinguish, for a variety of reasons, those who are citizens and those who are not. We further need a way to distinguish between those non-citizens (us aliens) who are here legally, and those who are not. The English language has provided us with the words to accurately and concisely make those distinctions.”
Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine just 42% effective against infection amid delta spread, preprint suggests
Hochul: I’ll run for governor after finishing Cuomo’s term
New 2020 Census data will spark redistricting battles across country, with control of House on line
2022 COLA could be highest paid since 1983 – #wediditJoe
Texas Senate passes elections bill after 15-hour Democrat filibuster