Opening Verse: Psalm 118:19-29 and Proverbs 15:27-28
J. Christian Adams, Author of “Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department” President of the Public Interest Legal Foundation, Commissioner on the United States Commission for Civil Rights, and former DOJ lawyer on H.R. 4 The John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act, that Senator Manchin has indicated support for and why it could be worse than the “For The People” Act.
Emerald Robinson, White House Correspondent for Newsmax on the latest administration news including the President overseas for the G-7; what it is like in the White House Press Briefings and her interview with Senator Rand Paul
Braden Boucek, Director of Litigation at the Southeastern Legal Foundation on his Op-Ed on President Biden’s Farm Loans Reversing Color-Blind protections
Representative John Hostettler, Vice President of Federal Affairs for the Texas Public Policy Foundation and former Congressman from Indiana’s 8th District to discuss The recent Texas Public Policy Foundation Town Hall in Del Rio, Texas about more state action being needed to stem the flow of illegal immigrants.
- The biggest liability that comes with hiring graduates from places like Haverford and Harvard is that they have been socialized to panic over pseudo-crises, writes R.R. Reno
- New taxes under Biden gun registration push will reach billions
- Apple Affiliates in China Post Racist Job Ads While Enslaving Minorities
- Ohio AG Dave Yost Files Lawsuit to Declare Google a Public Utility
- Biden Education Dept. Announces Blueprint to Make ‘Equity’ Focus of Schools
- DOJ says it can ‘vigorously’ defend exemption to anti-LGBT discrimination laws for religious schools