Opening Verse: Psalm 119:113-123
Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform to talk about some of the controversial practices being used by the IRS: including agents snooping on Americans, tax info leaks on wealthy Americans and what the GOP is doing about it.
Al Regnery, President and Publisher of Republic Book Publishers and Formerly Regnery Publishing to talk about the attempts being made to keep his authors and other leading conservative voices silent.
- One of the most important articles you will ever read: The OODA Loop
- Pennsylvania Senate GOP edges toward Arizona-style election audit
- Number of gunshot victims in Minneapolis is up 90% from last year.
- Charges dropped for hundreds of alleged looters in New York City
- California will spend $500 million to thin forests to prevent fires
- Lawlessness: NYC prosecutors DROP looting charges against hundreds
- Despite campaign promises, 60% could see tax increase under Biden proposals
- Widespread support for voter ID and making early voting easier: national poll. 62% of Democrats and 91% of Republicans support requiring voter ID
- Biden administration cancels $500M of student loan debt: ITT Students qualify
- Kim Jong Un warns North Korea is running out of food as bananas reportedly cost $45/ bunch. Some farmers asked to contribute 2 liters of urine to produce fertilizer