Opening Verse: Psalm 51:1-10
Emerald Robinson, is the White House Correspondent for Newsmax TV. Emerald will highlight the differences in press access between the Trump and Biden Administrations.
Ken Cuccinelli, former Virginia Attorney General and National Chairman of the Election Transparency Initiative will join the show to discuss Georgia Election Laws.
- Am I Black Enough? Is Juan Williams? My Commentary on the Invisibility of Blacks – Liberals have zero chill when it comes to knocking blacks down for any reason they deem necessary. Juan Williams dumped from PBS panel because he’s NOT black enough by WHITE host
- Wow. Wow. Some of them (30%) don’t want a vaccine still under an Emergency Use Authorization! State Police were offered COVID-19 vaccines at work. Hundreds have declined to get them.
- The return of separate but equal. —> Columbia To Host Six Graduation Ceremonies Divided By Sex, Race, Income
- Democrats Block GOP Bill to Test Illegal Immigrants for Coronavirus
- The deadline to recall Newsom ends today. Here’s what you need to know about it.
- Yellen proposing global minimum tax on multinationals
One Year Later: Lockdowners no longer bother to argue the lockdowns worked or were for our good. They just keep arguing for more of the same.
- America Without God: As religious faith has declined, ideological intensity has risen. Will the quest for secular redemption through politics doom the American idea?