Opening Verse: Psalm 35:17-28
Rep. Fred Keller, Congressman from Pennsylvania’s 12th District joins the program to discuss the Covid Relief Bill and Congressman Keller reintroduces bipartisan Bureau of Prisons Reform Caucus.
James Jay Carafano, the E. W. Richardson Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, VP of the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy joins the program with details on the Biden Administration changing the Citizenship Test
Neil Daswani, Co-Director of Stanford’s Advanced Cyber Security Program and Author of the upcoming book “Big Breaches: Cybersecurity Lessons for Everyone”. Neil comes on the show tonight recapping the Senate hearings on the Solar Winds cyberattack that breached the U.S. government and other American corporations
- Worshipping at the altar of “Clean Energy.” Climate activists want to get rid of gas stoves, whether you like it or not!
- US Military will not force troops to be vaccinated until the emergency use authorization is rescinded. Military gives clues of experimental nature of COVID-19 vaccine
- Goal: The Complete Erasure of the Trump Administration: Biden reverses Trump actions on visas, architecture, cities, without any explanation as to why.
- House Democrats push TV carriers to stop hosting Fox, OAN, and Newsmax, citing ‘misinformation. Give me a break. Since when does Congress decide what networks appear on cable carriers?
- Teachers At Public School Try To Dissuade Students From Returning To Classrooms The Day After District Votes To Reopen, Parents Say
- Bongino highlights double standard over Biden using same migrant facilities press criticized under Trump