It isn’t over either. Gird your loins GLAAD.
Yahoo TV is reporting on the whine fest over at the GLAAD offices:
“In the five-and-a-half years I’ve worked at GLAAD, I’ve never received so many violently angry phone calls and social media posts attacking GLAAD for us speaking out against these comments,” the media watchdog organization’s vice president of communications Rich Ferraro toldTheWrap.
He said those reactions range from those who simply believe as Robertson believes to those who feel that GLAAD and A&E’s actions limit the reality star’s free speech.
Yeah. Christians are upset that with over a 1,000 TV channels, one Christian guy can’t stay on his program because GAYS!!! Don’t you guys have the LOGO channel that we all subsidize and block from our own cable providers? Yes. Yes, you do. So there is no good reason that you should be upset about a reality TV star quoting what the Word of God says about homosexuality (that it is a sin, right along with beastiality, adultery, fornication, etc…)
Oh. And if any of the companies that they are “researching” decide to flake out, prepare for boycotts and such. Christians are the largest buying group in this country. We’re just getting started.
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- GLAAD reeling from biggest backlash in years, says rep (wnd.com)
- Duck Dynasty fallout: GLAAD reeling from biggest backlash in years, says rep (theblogspaper.wordpress.com)
- GLAAD reeling from biggest backlash in years, says rep (mobile.wnd.com)
- Intolerant GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years (thegatewaypundit.com)