Ann Coulter, who had been one of Gov. Chris Christie’s biggest cheerleaders, is a fan no more. She tweeted on Thursday that Christie is “dead” to her after Sen. Jeffrey Chiesa (R-NJ), the Senator whom Christie appointed after the death of Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ), voted to end debate on the Immigration Reform Bill:
Join Stacy's fight!
Get the latest news from conservative mom, wife, U.S. Air Force veteran and Emmy nominated TV personality Stacy Washington.
Apparently now Coulter is backing Ted Cruz for 2016. Good choice, just hope that she sticks by it. Read more here at Breitbart.com
- Hell Hath No Fury Like an Ann Coulter Scorned (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ann Coulter flip-flops: N.J. Gov. Chris Christie’s ‘dead’ to me (washingtontimes.com)
- Ann Coulter tweets Chris Christie is ‘dead to me’ (nj.com)
- DUMPED… Ann Coulter: Chris Christie Is Dead to Me (thegatewaypundit.com)
- ‘Romance over’: Ann Coulter says Chris Christie is ‘dead to’ her (twitchy.com)