Opening Verse: Isaiah 53:1-7
- Howard Husock, Adjunct Scholar in Domestic Policy Studies at the American Enterprise Institute, Author of the upcoming book “The Poor Side of Town–and Why We Need It”. Howard wrote an op ed in the Washington Examiner Magazine about the federal government usurping local government decision making.
- Garrett Cathcart, Executive Director of Mission Roll Call on what they do as an organization to make sure Veteran voices are heard. T: @MissionRollCall
- Dr. William J. Murphy, President, Good Government Now on his latest op ed in the Defense Post on Lockheed Martin’s planned takeover of Aerojet. Twitter – @GoodGovNow
- Autry Pruitt, CEO of New Journey PAC to discuss how BLM and Antifa are making big cities more dangerous and why people need to fight back. T: @Autry
- Why isn’t he allowed to know what they are accusing him of? What predicated the investigation? Or is it just an excuse to look for a crime he may have committed? Rudy Giuliani’s lawyers dispute search warrants’ legitimacy.
- In other news water is wet and the sun is hot: McCarthy will not support bipartisan deal for Jan. 6 commission
- SOTR Headlines: Millionaires who favor raising taxes on the rich launch protests in front of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ home on Tax Day.
- Border Patrol arrests two more convicted child sex offenders as part of migrant wave.
- Hospitals that received $750 million in pandemic aid suing $19,000 patients for unpaid medical expenses.