Opening Verse: Psalm 50:1-10
- INTERVIEW: Rep. Jody Hice, Congressman from Georgia’s 10th District and Communications Chair for the Freedom Caucus to discuss DC Statehood getting a hearing, gun control measures being pushed in the House of Representatives and other news of the day.
- INTERVIEW: Dr. Lindsey M. Burke, Director of the Center for Education Policy and Mark A. Kolokotrones Fellow in Education at the Heritage Foundation to talk about the influence of housing on education.
- INTERVIEW: Charles Kesler, Editor in Chief of the Claremont Review of Books and Author of “The Crisis of Two Constitutions: The Rise, Decline and Recovery of American Greatness” joins the show to discuss his latest book.
- America Without God: As religious faith has declined, ideological intensity has risen. Will the quest for secular redemption through politics doom the American idea?
- We know the Covid stimulus wasn’t about covid relief. What was it actually about? Did the GOP miss the bigger picture?
- Just as he promised on the campaign trail: President Biden Reportedly Eyeing Major Tax Hike
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell to launch social media site described as a cross between YouTube and Twitter
- GROSS: The Grammys were obscene and unwatchable.
- Yellen proposing global minimum tax on multinationals
- One Year Later: Lockdowners no longer bother to argue the lockdowns worked or were for our good. They just keep arguing for more of the same.
- Fascinating: Roughly 4 in 5 Manhattan Office Workers Will Not Return Full-Time, Survey Says