Polling shows the President pulling ahead in head to head matchups against the DEM field in battleground states!!!
Also, tune in to hear about our travel plans for next week!
The newly redesigned SOTR website is launching tomorrow!!
Donate to support the show here: paypal.me/stacyontheright
Or join our Patreon: patreon.com/stacyontheright
Thanks and God Bless ya!!
— Stacy's Stash! —
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
— Get More Stacy —
Stacy's Blog 
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
— Connect with Stacy —
- “Another social justice warrior that is simply a hypocrite” – Bill de Blasio ships NYC homeless to North Carolina despite his travel ban to state – The Right Scoop  — Over the past two years, city taxpayers have given North Carolina landlords approximately $640,000 to house 40 Big Apple families who were living in city homeless shelters under a program called Special One-Time Assistance.
The $89 million program has come under fire for sending the families to other cities around the country without notifying local officials or assuring that they get quality housing.
- SOTA – HRA  — The SOTA program provides one year’s full rent up front for eligible DHS clients to move within New York City, to other New York State counties, or to another state, Puerto Rico, or Washington, DC. SOTA can be accessed by working individuals and families and those who receive SSI, SSD, etc. as long as there is the future ability to make rent payments based on the household’s rent not exceeding 50% of the household’s income.
- Did Matt Drudge Shift to the Left and Sell the Drudge Report?  — “What happened to Drudge?”A lot of people have been asking that question lately. If you talk to conservatives these days, you’ll hear that Matt Drudge’s eponymous news aggregation site has gone over to the dark side—that Matt’s joined the anti-Trump resistance. And now, Rasmussen Reports, an arguably reputable polling operation, is calling Drudge out on Twitter, even suggesting that the site has been sold.
- Arrests and removals of illegal immigrants, a ‘majority’ convicts, up under Trump  — The report also showed that most illegal immigrants seized in the U.S. are from Latin American nations. Deportations in 2018, for example, included 16,141 from El Salvador, 52,755 from Guatemala, 32,180 from Honduras, and 139,330 from Mexico.
- Poll: Trump surges in battleground states as impeachment plays out | Disrn  — Polling from Firehouse Strategies shows that President Trump has surged in key battleground states as the Democrats’ impeachment proceedings unfold, pulling ahead in hypothetical matchups against all Democratic presidential candidates.