Yet another Saudi national in the country for flight training and this one went nuts. Since the FBI has taken over the investigation, we know it’s terror related. But why are we continually allowing these people to learn to fly in our country? Where is the common sense?
Also, we discuss what Nancy Pelosi really meant in yesterday’s presser, Mark Meadows was listening closely and heard alot.
And do we truly want to cut Chick Fil A loose? They are our Christian brothers and sisters and they need our support not abandonment.
Donate to support the show here: paypal.me/stacyontheright
Thanks and God Bless ya!!
— Spiritual Encouragement —
— Stacy’s Stash! —
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week’s episode check out this week’s page from our podcast dashboard!
Join Stacy's fight!
Get the latest news from conservative mom, wife, U.S. Air Force veteran and Emmy nominated TV personality Stacy Washington.
— Get More Stacy —
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
— Connect with Stacy —
- NYPD officer injured by razor blade stuffed inside his sandwich at Queens deli – The Right Scoop — An NYPD cop got a sharp surprise when he bit into a sandwich at a Queens shop and cut his mouth on a razor blade stuck inside, police sources said.The officer, a member of the NYPD’s Critical Response Command, purchased the sandwich at Bon Appetit, a sandwich shop on Beach 129th St. in Rockaway Park about 4:30 p.m. Thursday, sources with knowledge of the case said.
- UPDATE: FBI TAKING OVER – Pensacola Naval base shooter that shot 11 and left 3 dead was from Saudi Arabia – The Right Scoop — Four people are dead including the suspect after an active shooting incident at a naval base in Pensacola, Florida, police said.The shooter was a Saudi national in the U.S. for flight training, two law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation told ABC News. Investigators are trying to determine whether the shooting was terror-related or not, the officials said.
- Chick-fil-A responds to outrage, explains the Southern Poverty Law Center donation… – The Right Scoop — Chick-fil-A told the Daily Caller News Foundation in a statement that the donations in question were disclosed in the 2017 Chick-fil-A Foundation 990 that lists giving in the 2017 calendar year. Donations during that year included the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Salvation Army, Paul Anderson Youth Home, and over 300 other organizations.
- Mark Meadows caught a few tacit admissions from Pelosi today that she might want back… – The Right Scoop — Speaker Pelosi tacitly admitted 2 things here:1) Asked about key moments of the impeachment “investigation,” she brings up polling
2) When asked RE: the speed of impeachment, she says “Mueller was appointed 2.5 years ago”
This is all about politics, and has been since 2017