Biden’s Department of Education has released proposed changes to Title IX regulations which in the opinion of many of us would have serious deleterious impacts for everyone, in various ways. The DOE’s proposed Title IX regulations will be open for public comment for 60 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register which means that the deadline for concerns must be provided by September 12. I strongly urge you to do so ASAP by commenting at the following web site: https://p2a.co/do3YvWo 
Title IX: Take Action Now!
Read more here: https://p2a.co/do3YvWo 
“Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 states that ‘No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.’
For 50 years the definition of sex was just that – biological sex. But the Biden Administration is proposing changes to Title IX to have sex include sexual orientation and gender identity.
These changes WILL:
- Allow biological males to participate in girls-only sports and school activities. (Consider the ruinous effect on female sports. Lia Thomas at the University of PA is a prime example.)
- Make bathrooms, locker rooms, and overnight field trip housing available based solely on “gender identity,” not on someone’s biological sex. (Privacy and safety issues are primary concerns.)
- Apply sexual harassment rules to students and teachers who ‘misgender’ another student or teacher. This means that if someone refers to someone by their biological sex (instead of their gender identity) or doesn’t use the person’s “preferred pronouns,” they will be punished for sexual harassment.
- Encourage schools to hide a student’s gender.” (This undermines parental authority and rights.)
- “The Biden Education Department is rewriting federal regulations to end due process in campus Title IX proceedings by allowing a single school employee to act as investigator, judge, and jury and by permitting schools to dispense with live hearings and the right of cross-examination. Rules like these that fail to guarantee due process will inevitably lead to lawsuits and force students to relive their traumas again and
Again.” (https://protecttitle9.org/ )