The Opening Verses: 7 Bible Verses on Praying for Our Enemies:
- Proverbs 16:7  NASB, When a man’s ways are pleasing to the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
- Matthew 5:44  KJV, But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
- Luke 23:34  NIV, Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
- Mark 11:25  NIV, “And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”
- Romans 12:20-21  MSG, Our Scriptures tell us that if you see your enemy hungry, go buy that person lunch, or if he’s thirsty, get him a drink. Your generosity will surprise him with goodness. Don’t let evil get the best of you; get the best of evil by doing good.
- 1 Peter 3:9  TLB, Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t snap back at those who say unkind things about you. Instead, pray for God’s help for them, for we are to be kind to others, and God will bless us for it.
- Proverbs 20:22  NLT, Don’t say, “I will get even for this wrong.” Wait for the Lord to handle the matter.
Alfredo Ortiz , is President and CEO of Job Creators Network. He is also a board member for the Georgia Chamber of Commerce and an advisory board member for Littler’s Workplace Policy Institute.
- Inflation at a 30 year high
James Carafano , is the Director of the Douglas and Sarah Allison Center for Foreign Policy Studies and as Vice President of the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for International Studies at The Heritage Foundation.
- Foreign relations and border security under the Biden administration
Cory Mills  is a decorated U.S. Army combat veteran, recipient of the Bronze Star, former Trump appointee to the Pentagon as a Department of Defense (DoD) advisor, and candidate for Congress in FL 7th Congressional district. Cory Mills served in Iraq, Afghanistan, the Kosovo Campaign, and the front lines of Ukraine during the Russian invasion to provide information for USAID and Department of State officials.
- His congressional race and key issues facing America (such as COVID, education, and military), as well as Veterans Day
BLM promises “bloodshed”  in NYC if anti-crime police units return.
- From tonight’s program: Reviewing the Rationale for Stop-and-Frisk 
Prospects of presidential run fade as Kamala flounders . Dems chose a dud in Kamala. Now they have to figure out what to do with her.