Somebody has to stop this clown show. In the video above, Biden staffers mute TV when Biden is speaking!
The Opening Verse: Romans 12:9-16
Love in Action
9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need.Practice hospitality.
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another.Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[c ] Do not be conceited.
Dr. Alveda C. King , is the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and host of “Alveda King’s House” on Fox Nation. Dr. King is also a former Georgia State Legislator, and a 2021 recipient of the Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Discuss the launch of her new Pro-Life Organization: Speak for Life
- Discuss recent abortion laws
Tommy Pigott , Director of RNC Rapid Response
- Discuss President Biden’s speech to address the COVID 19 Pandemic
- Discuss the economy and job numbers under Biden
Jason Miller , CEO of GETTR “The Marketplace of Ideas” and Former Senior Advisor to President Donald J. Trump. Miller is also a regular contributor to Newsmax.
- Recent detainment in Brazil after attending CPAC Brazil Conference as a speaker
- Twitter allowing the Taliban but not President Trump to Tweet.
- Biden issues sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans: scapegoating the unvaccinated! But he left 640,000 Federal workers out of the mandate! 
- Facebook Apologizes for A.I. Using ‘Primates’ Label on Clip of Black Men 
- Twitter Allows Ivermectin Fake News  to Go Viral with Zero Fact Checks
- Taliban Allow Americans , Other Foreigners to Fly Out of Kabul
- United Airlines staff who are granted religious exemptions to vaccine mandate will be put on unpaid leave