It’s pretty unbelievable that the Biden Administration would consider bombing Afghanistan in an attempt to cover for the botched withdrawal, but that is exactly what he plans to do. They have announced the US Military considers Afghanistan a “free space” which means they are going to do whatever they want to do! Make of that what you wish.
The Opening Verse: 1 Peter 4
Rep. Yvette Herrell represents New Mexico’s 2nd Congressional District. She is a member of the Committee on Natural Resources and Committee on Oversight and Reform. Herrell is a member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus and Republican Study Committee. She will discuss:
- Potential government shutdown, tax increases and tax credits included in both the infrastructure and reconciliation packages
- Democrat climate change talking points
Hans Von Spakovsky is a senior legal fellow in The Heritage Foundation’s Edwin Meese III Center for Legal and Judicial Studies. Von Spakovsky was a member of the FEC. President Trump appointed Von Spakovsky to the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity in 2017. Hans joins to discuss the AZ election audit to clarify its purpose. Audits don’t overturn elections, they highlight mistakes, discrepancies and election omissions.
- Discrepancies, revealed by the audit, such as votes potentially cast by individuals in multiple counties and from incorrect addresses raise serious questions about the election process in Maricopa County and the competence of its election officials.
- The margin of potential errors is within, or may exceed, the margin of victory. While the report does not indicate the outcome of any election would change, this is a serious issue.
- This audit is not the end;
Josh Mandel is a US Senate Candidate running in Ohio. Previously, he served as the 48th treasurer of Ohio from 2011 to 2019. His Marine Corps career spanned eight years, including two tours in Anbar Province, Iraq. During both tours, Josh was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for “superior performance of his duties.” Josh will discuss:
- The Democrats vote to defund the Iron Dome
- Recent criticism for Mandel’s harsh anti-Afghan refugee messaging
U.S. facing biggest homicide rate increase in 60 years
Biden hasn’t actually ended the war has he? US won’t be asking Taliban permission to strike terror groups in Afghanistan
- Contradicting Biden, top generals say they recommended a small force stay in Afghanistan
- Marine officer who blasted leaders over Afghanistan withdrawal now in the brig
- PG&E Faces Criminal Charges Over Fatal 2020 Wildfire in California
- The Taliban – a terrorist organization – boots women from Kabul U. erasing 20 years of progress