Opening Verse: Psalm 125:1-5
Congresswoman Yvette Herrell  Representative from New Mexico’s 2nd District joins us on her trip to the border last week with President Trump, and the Biden Adminstrations attempt to repeal Title 42 .
Dr. William Schaffner is the Medical Director for The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases . He joins the show with an update on the coronavirus:
- Pfizer vaccine protection against infection declines to 64% in Israel 
- Masks Again? Delta Variant’s Spread Prompts Reconsideration of Precautions. 
- Unvaccinated people are ‘variant factories,’ infectious diseases expert says 
Carla Spalding  is running for Congress in Florida’s 23rd district against Democrat Deborah Wasserman Schultz. She joins us tonight to outline her campaign goals.
Alleigh Marré, President of the Free to Learn Coalition , joins us on the new seven figure ad campaign advocating for classrooms independent of “woke curriculum” and calling for schools to focus on the essentials of education: reading, writing, math and science – not partisan political agendas.
- “Our Kids Deserve Better” National Ad (view ad here )
- New York: Grace Church School (view ad here )
- Virginia: Fairfax County Public Schools (view ad here )
- Arizona: Peoria School District (view ad here )
Biden Admin moves to eliminate single family zoning 
Judge orders Minneapolis City Council  to hire more cops
Keystone XL Owner Seeks $15 Billion In Damages  From Washington
Bloody July Fourth weekend leaves 150 fatally shot  in more than 400 shootings nationwide
Supermarkets are stockpiling inventory  as food costs rise
Activist Teachers Brag About Injecting Race , ‘Equity’ Lessons in Elementary Classrooms
Democrats plan to zero out wall funding  and reduce Border Patrol money amid historic surge