The Opening Verse: Psalm 149:1-9
Rep. Vicky Hartzler from MO’s 4th district joins on her Senate run in Missouri and:
- Her tweet re: Nancy Pelosi and state funded abortion
- The Biden Admin’s slow response to the uprising in Cuba.
- Americans fighting Critical Race Theory in public schools.
- The Illegal Immigration problem
- Rising crime in Democrat controlled cities.
- Biden scrambles to combat crime spike…
- New polling shows Democrats alarmed about crime, too…
- Justice Dept Launches Regional Gun Trafficking Strike Forces
- Majority Of Americans Shift From Optimistic To Pessimistic About Direction Of Country: Mainstream Poll
Robert L. Woodson, Sr. founded the Woodson Center (originally the Center for Neighborhood Enterprise) on three important principles:
- Those suffering the problem must be involved in the creation and implementation of the solution.
- The principles of the market economy should be applied to the solutions of societal problems.
- Faith-based and value-generating organizations are uniquely qualified to address the problems of poverty.
The Woodson Center remains true to those principles throughout 4 decades, providing training, technical assistance, and links to support for the grassroots organizations it serves.
Alex Stovall began serving in the U.S. Army in 2013 and is a chaplain candidate in the Army Reserve. He is running for Congress in Arizona’s 9th district. Alex updates us on his campaign and the endorsement by Kimberly Klacik’s Red Renaissance.
- Rasmussen: Biden Approval Hits New Low, at 46%; 52% Disapprove
- NBC’s Tokyo Olympics coverage spurs ‘advertiser anxiety’ as viewership continues to decline. Peacock Network’s costly event shed 49% of viewers from 2016 Rio Games
- Greenwald: ‘Staggering’ Detroit poll exposes ‘wide gap’ between media and ‘everyone else’ on policing.
- So you wanna DELL ALIENWARE DESKTOP? Well these 5 Commie States won’t let ya buy one!! Cue Evil Laugh…
- City Flight: Home Prices Soaring at Fastest Pace on Record