Opening Verse: Psalm 143:1-12
Congressman Paul Gosar from Arizona’s 4th district to discuss:
- Skyrocketing crime rate in Democrat controlled cities
- Cuba and why the Biden Administration took so long to denounce communism and support the Cuban people.
- Critical Race Theory being taught in our schools and why we have to fight back against it.
- The problematic situation of illegal immigrants at the border.
Josh Mandel, US Senate Candidate in Ohio, USMC Veteran, former Ohio State Rep for the 17th district (2007-2011), 48th Treasurer of Ohio (2011 to 2019.) Josh joins on his senate campaign where he self labels himself as The Pro-God, Pro-Gun, and Pro-Trump candidate for Ohio U.S. Senate.
- Biden’s plan to pull troops from the middle east. He agrees with President Trump’s original plan of when to bring them home and disagrees with Biden, troops have many accomplishments – 20 years of war deserves a celebration.
- Record number of vacation homes are being purchased due to several reasons
- COVID environment people want open spaces
- Wealthy are less comfortable in resorts and airbnb
- Prices are going up and demand is outstripping supply, usually 6 months of supply on hand, right now 2 months
- Cash buyers pushing up prices, without appraisals (Cash buyers are 50%, vs 20% typically)
Heidi St. John, is a Congressional Candidate in the GOP primary for the 3rd District of Washington State, and author of the MomStrong book series. Heidi claims to be the only challenger who can knock off RINO Jaime Herrera Beutler (Who is 1 of the 10 people who voted to impeach Trump.) St. John will discuss her campaign and book series Becoming MomStrong: How to Fight with All That’s in You for Your Family and Your Faith.
Here Are All the Gun Control Laws that Affect Cuba’s Freedom Protesters
CDC: Blacks and Hispanics still least likely to be vaccinated
Texas Democrat says colleagues’ trip to DC will cost $1.5M
- ‘Squad’ member Cori Bush, a ‘defund the police’ advocate, recently spent $70,000 on private security
Pentagon contractor investigating ‘extremism,’ says BLM web search raises concerns about White supremacy
Gas delivered to your car, car washed while you work, oil changed in your driveway…