The Opening Verse: Psalm 150:1-6
Congressman Louie Gohmert from Texas 1st district joins on:
- Him being locked out today of a federal prison while trying to ask questions and evaluate the conditions of the January 6th prisoners.
- Nancy Pelosi playing political games with the January 6th commission
Bethany Mandel is a contributing writer for Deseret Magazine, a homeschooling mother of four and a widely published writer on politics, culture and Judaism. She is an editor at Ricochet.com and a contributor to the Washington Examiner blog and magazine. Bethany will discuss her latest articles in Deseret Magazine including:
- Perspective: Hollywood’s wrong — traditional faith is strong
- Perspective: You can’t trust ‘Sesame Street’ anymore to educate your children
- Perspective: Modesty wins gold at the Olympics
Rebekah Koffler is the author of the new book “Putin’s Playbook: Russia’s Secret Plan to Defeat America“, and a Russian-born, English-Russian bilingual U.S. intelligence expert on Russian doctrine and strategy, including cyber tradecraft. She served as a senior intelligence officer in the Defense Intelligence Agency from 2008 to late 2016. Born and raised in the former Soviet Union and educated both in Russia and the United States, Rebekah has a deep understanding of Russians’ mindset and behavior. As a recognized intelligence community expert on Russia, Ms. Koffler has delivered classified briefings to top U.S. military commanders, NATO ministers, the directors of the CIA and DIA, the White House National Security Council, and senior congressional staff. She is currently editor of the website White House Dossier and writes the newsletter Cut to the News.
She will discuss her book as well as:
- How Russia has already infiltrated the U.S., and did so long before the 2016 election
- How Putin’s background as a KGB officer puts adversaries in a vulnerable position, and
- How U.S. intelligence is so far behind in preventing Russia interference that they tried to prevent Putin’s Playbook from being published
Major Scott Huesing is a retired USMC Infantry Major with over 24 years of service, both enlisted and as a commissioned officer. His career spanned 10 deployments in operations in over 60 countries worldwide. During his numerous deployments to Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Horn of Africa he planned, led, and conducted hundreds of combat missions under some of the most austere and challenging conditions.
He is also the Bestselling Author of Echo in Ramadi is riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle across the country (3,000 mi) again this year for Save the Brave (STB) to raise awareness for Veteran Suicide. Huesing serves as Executive Director for Save the Brave. Major Scott Huesing is riding his Harley Davidson across the country again this year for Save the Brave to raise awareness for Veteran Suicide.
- HOUSE DEMS OK 21% STAFF INCREASE, HIRING OF DACA ILLEGALS
- SOTR on @SiriusXMPatriot is mentioned here: Giuliani Thinks He Could Use Hunter Laptop to Put Entire Biden Family in Jail as a ‘RICO Enterprise’
- Capitol Police ordered to arrest staff and visitors not wearing masks after new House mandate
- Joe Biden to Issue Vaccine Mandate for Millions of Federal Workers
- CDC Withholds Data Behind Coronavirus Capitulation
- Postal Union Hits Back: “Not Your Job To Issue Mandates”