Opening Verse: Psalm 112:1-10
Michael Ellis, Visiting Fellow at The Heritage Foundation to discuss supply chain cybersecurity infrastructure including steps the government needs to take to help support the private sector and minimize attacks, if hacks are going to just start being a “cost of doing business”. Also, how concerned should we be about state sponsored hacking? Is it necessary to hack back against bad actors?
Todd Bensman, Senior National Security fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies on how local officials are taking border security into their own hands as another migrant surge makes its way north.
- Parliamentarian: Democrats only get one more automatic budget reconciliation chance to sidestep the GOP this year. Dealing a blow to Democrats who previously thought they would have two more chances
- Kamala Harris has gone 70 days without a news conference since being tapped for border crisis role
- Iran is rearming Hamas with thousands of new rockets
- BLM chapter founder quits, calls out group’s ‘ugly truth’ regarding lack of education priority. Rashad Turner claims teachers’ unions ‘own the Democrats’ and BLM
- Pentagon says diversity training essential in ‘defending the nation’
- What fresh hell is this? U.S. imports rare Iranian oil in March despite sanctions – EIA data
- Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg emailed Anthony Fauci in the early months of the COVID-19 pandemic to thank him for his “leadership” during the pandemic, and alert him to the rollout of Facebook’s coronavirus information hub, which artificially boosted “authoritative” information about the virus.