Opening Verse: Psalm 113:1-9
Rep. Ralph Norman, Congressman for South Carolina’s 5th District to discuss the across the board inflation from materials to housing prices and the toll it is taking on American businesses.
Jack Brewer, Former Professional Football Player; CEO of the Brewer Group and Program Director of the Gabelli Business School at Fordham University on the NFL Concussion Settlement that distributed funds based on race and other race issues in the news.
Tevi Troy, Contributor to the Washington Examiner Magazine and Author of “Fight House: Rivalries in the White House, from Truman to Trump” regarding his article in the Washington Examiner about reasons for optimism in American life.
- BLM chapter founder quits, calls out group’s ‘ugly truth’ regarding lack of education priority. Rashad Turner claims teachers’ unions ‘own the Democrats’ and BLM
- Why Would Planned Parenthood Care About Donor Disclosure Laws When HHS Is Handing Them Millions Of Taxpayer Dollars?
- Google will now permit Android users to opt out of tracking as Apple has done.
- Unfortunately the worst is yet to come for cyber attacks
- Noem denied in bid for July 4th Mt. Rushmore fireworks: Radical left ‘doesn’t want to celebrate America’
- Twitter LOCKED group’s account after they announced 3k more pages of Fauci emails via FOIA
- Inflation Nation: Labor Costs Soaring Twice as Fast as Previously Thought