Opening Verse: Psalm 103:13-22
- Tim Carney , Washington Examiner Senior Columnist and Commentary Editor, to discuss at the end of the Coronavirus Pandemic. 
- Toby Mathis , Founding partner of Anderson Law Group and Author of “Infinity Investing: How The Rich Get Richer And How You Can Do The Same” , to talk about how school opening decisions and unemployment are keeping people from returning to work.
- Myron Ebell , Director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the Competitive Enterprise Institute and Former Head of President Trump’s Energy and Environment Transition Team, to discuss a CEI poll  showing a lack of enthusiasm for Americans willing to put money towards climate change policies.
- Tom Harris , Executive Director of the Ottawa, Canada-based International Climate Science Coalition to talk about his article for America Out Loud  discussing how Biden’s goal of a CO2-free power sector by 2035 will actually hurt plant growth. “…worldwide food harvests are up more than 30% over the last 30 years, resulting in more bountiful harvests on less land, largely thanks to the aerial fertilizer effects of higher CO2.”
- Of course they did: Senate Dems reject ban on certain types of human-animal hybrid experiments  because that’s not dangerous or anything.
- Just In – The Nation’s Report Card: reading, science, and math scores decreased  over multiple grade levels in the years leading up to 2019.
- SOTR Headlines: Vaccinated Nevada Lawmaker Denied Access  to House Chamber Without Vaccine Passport
- Poll: 73 Percent of Americans Believe Crime Is Higher Under Joe Biden  than Donald Trump
- Gov. Ron DeSantis: ‘Overwhelming’ Number of People Moving to Florida Registering As Republican 
- Sick Contest Promises ‘Sweet Swag’ For Predicting City’s Murder Rate  — Where Black People Account For Over 80% Of Victims