Opening Verse: Isaiah 41:10-13
- Noah Weinrich Press Secretary for Heritage Action will recap Biden’s address and recent Heritage Action poll on the first 100 days.
- Vernon Jones, Georgia Gubernatorial Candidate discussing President Biden’s Trip to Georgia
- Eric Greitens, Former Governor of Missouri, Candidate for US Senate will share why he’s running for office again, Kimberly Guilfoyle joining the campaign as National Chair and his campaign’s reception thus far.
- Ashley Baker, Director of Public Policy for The Committee for Justice joins the show to talk about what Senator Klobuchar’s new book “Anti-Trust” means for Big Tech.
- Steve Deace, Co-Author of “Faucian Bargain: The Most Powerful and Dangerous Bureaucrat in American History” joins the show to talk about his book.
- Twitter Blocks ‘Uncle Tim’ from Trending Despite Allowing It to Trend After Rebuttal to Joe Biden
- Tim Scott responds to ‘stunning’ assault from the left: ‘They’re literally attacking the color of my skin’
- Unusual Supreme Court vote rules illegal immigrant can avoid deportation on technicality
- Covid Restrictions Are Changing / NY Plans Reopening for July 1, 2021
- Study: Joe Biden’s American Families Plan Would Cost 1 Million Jobs
- Cuomo cover-up of nursing home deaths was WORSE than we thought…
- Vail Arizona School Board Ousted By Angry Parents Using Robert’s Rules of Order – Entire School Board Replaced.