Opening Verse: Psalm 78:1-7
- Glenn Youngkin, vying for the Republican Nomination for Governor in Virginia joins the show to talk about his campaign and his Virginia Wins PAC. He is also calling for the resignation of heads of state education for trying to scrap advanced math courses, the best way to deal with China, the need to protect freedom and religion as well as his promise to donate his salary to charity if he is elected.
- Rep. Bob Good, Congressman from Virginia’s 5th District To Discuss the George Floyd Justice Act, his Protect Our Police Act (https://good.house.gov/media/press-releases/rep-good-introduces-protect-our-police-act) and spearheading a letter to President Biden’s nominee for Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) commit to investigating allegations that Hunter Biden falsified information during a background check in order to illegally obtain a firearm should he be confirmed by the U.S. Senate. (https://good.house.gov/media/press-releases/rep-good-leads-group-republicans-calling-investigation-hunter-biden-lying)
- Patrick Courrielche (coh-ree-el-chee); Co-host of Red Pilled America, a weekly storytelling podcast published every Friday joins the show to talk about the Oscars and just how out of touch Hollywood is.
- Tyler Perry’s Oscar speech goes viral, ‘My mother taught me to refuse hate’
- Ratings down another 50% for Oscars 2021. But the $205,000 Gift Bag Includes Liposuction, Spa Retreat, 3-Night Trip to Secluded Swedish Island
- California, New York among states likely to lose House seats in Census data; Florida and Texas set to gain – Results will also affect number of Electoral College votes per state
- Report: ‘Border Czar’ Kamala Harris’s Book Is Purchased With ‘U.S. Taxpayer Dollars‘ and Given to Illegal Aliens
- Betrayal: Unelected John Kerry Tells Iranians of Hundreds of Secret Israeli Army Missions in Syria
- Supreme Court to hear major gun rights appeal over carrying concealed handguns in public
- An adventurous 4-year-old was the surprise winner in a massive, wacky brawl Saturday among hundreds of Joshes armed with pool noodles.