Opening Verse: Psalm 77:1-12
- Alex del Carmen, Associate Dean and Professor at the School of Criminology, Criminal Justice and Strategic Studies at Tarleton State University joins us to unpack the uptick in murders after BLM protests hit your city.
- Joel M. Zinberg, Senior Fellow with the Competitive Enterprise Institute. There is little evidence that racism is a public health crisis. The CDC cannot show how minority communities have been disproportionately affected by Covid-19.
- Thomas Cargill, Ph.D., Research Fellow at the Independent Institute, Professor Emeritus of Economics in the College of Business at the University of Nevada And Author of “Eugenics in High School History: Failure to Confront the Past” discussing Planned Parenthood trying to distance themselves from their founder over her Eugenics beliefs.
- Michael Farris, President and CEO of Alliance Defending Freedom join us for an update of the ADF’s activities fighting tyranny and the Biden rule on boys in girls college dorms.
- Police shootings going down, and murders spike after BLM protests
- Is Liberal Dark Money really behind “Packing the Court https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liberal-dark-money-groups-pack-supreme-court
- The UK Daily Mail sues Google over monopoly over ad business, unfair advertising practices
- The Tyrant in Chief: Biden Trying to Cancel 4th of July
- Stocks tumble on Biden’s capital gains tax plan
- Manhattan DA Will No Longer Prosecute ‘Prostitution And Unlicensed Massage Related Cases’