Opening Verse: Psalm 57:5-11
- Rep. Kasey Carpenter, State Representative for Georgia’s 4th District joins the show to discuss the corporate backlash to the state’s voting integrity law that was passed. He also explains why the State House was able to pass but not enact a revocation to the millions in subsidies given to Delta Airlines.
- Bernie Kerik, Former Commissioner of the New York City Police Department and Author of “The Grave Above The Grave” to talk about the rise in crime rates and his upcoming article on the abuse of guardianship laws.
- Gina Birkemeier, Licensed Professional Counselor and Author of “Generations Deep: Unmasking Inherited Dysfunction and Trauma to Rewrite Our Stories Through Faith and Therapy” joins the show to talk about her book.
- Let’s talk about gun ownership, firearm safety and gun control!
- Georgia House Strips Delta Air Lines of Tax Break After CEO’s Criticism of Voting Integrity Law UPDATE – Senate kills bill
- Hunter Biden’s Book, reveals shocking details
- Honestly I thought they already had these. With the quality of the last few movies, maybe they should focus on writing better plots and casting better actors. ‘Star Wars‘ Unveils ‘Trans Non-Binary Jedi Knights‘
- Notice the article says the TECH FIRMS win, not American workers. Biden to let Trump’s H1-B visa ban expire, marking win for US tech firms
- Buttigieg defends Biden’s $2T spending plan, despite just a fraction going to roads, bridges Just 5.6% of the $2T in spending will go toward rebuilding the nation’s roads, bridges