Opening Verse: Psalm 76:1-12
Senator Steve Daines, of Montana joins the program to discuss the Democrats wish list: SCOTUS packing, Washington DC and Puerto Rico as additional states and the border crisis.
Jeremy Butler, CEO of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America will discuss President Biden’s planned Afghanistan withdrawal and his partnership with Congress to expand VA benefits for vets exposed to burn pits and other toxins.
Alan Dershowitz, Author of the brand new book “The Case Against The New Censorship: Protecting Free Speech from Big Tech, Progressives, and Universities”; Host of “The Dershow” and Professor Emeritus at Harvard University to talk about if Derek Chauvin’s verdict can be overturned for a mistrial following Congresswoman Waters comments
- “A Tremendous Human Being”: One Of Two Houston Tesla Wreck Victims Identified As Local Doctor – Here are my questions: Are regulators prepared to protect Tesla drivers from themselves here? Is the self driving tech actually ready for on the road usage? How many people have to die before further scrutiny or recalls are deployed? And what about pedestrians? Why is Tesla permitted to use their customers as real world test dummies?
- Border cartels use TikTok, social media to recruit American teens to smuggle migrants for cash
- Arizona Dem Sens. Sinema, Kelly back governor’s move to deploy National Guard to border
- Biden administration increases seasonal worker visas by 22,000, including 6,000 from Central America
- Lawyer Alan Dershowitz says Congresswoman Waters used KKK tactics to intimidate Chauvin trial jury
- Hmm. I thought guns were to blame for all violence. This can’t be right. Cincinnati police charge 13-year-old girl in stabbing death of another girl, also 13
- Biden Sued by College Over Executive Order That Puts Males in Female Dorms, Showers