Opening Verse: Psalm 41:1-13
- Rep. Kat Cammack, Congresswoman from Florida’s 3rd District
TOPICS: News of the day including the Police Reform Bill, H.R. 1, the COVID bill moving back into the house, and the gun bills up for consideration tonight.
- Congressman Fred Keller, Representative from Pennsylvania’s 12th District
TOPICS: To talk about the PRO Act and nursing home deaths in his state. He and other members of the Pennsylvania delegation sent a letter to the state Attorney General last month about it
- CDC issues guidelines for COVID-19: the fully vaccinated can spend time with unvaccinated people indoors, with no mask, so long as those who are unvaccinated are at low-risk for severe COVID-19.
- The number of COVID-positive migrants released in Texas surges: fully ¼ of those dropped off in cities test positive for the Rona.
- Texas Gov. deploys National Guard to Mexico border in ‘Operation Lone Star,’ slams Biden policies
- BREAKING: 12 states sue Biden over climate EO alleging EO 13990, titled “Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis,” does not have the authority to issue binding numbers for the “social cost” of greenhouse gases to be used in federal regulations.
- A one million bolivar note is worth 0.53 American cents!! Venezuela says it will introduce new large-denomination bolivar notes as hyperinflation renders most bills worthless, forcing citizens to turn to the U.S. dollar for everyday transactions
- Burn baby burn. Idaho protesters burn masks at state Capitol rally
- Murder rates surged in 90% of America’s largest cities in 2020
- Defunding The Police, NYC First Lady Wants New Yorkers To “Defend Their Neighbors” As Crime Spikes