Our guests tonight are:
Boyd Matheson, Opinion Editor – Deseret News who joins us to chat about his excellent opinion piece on the passing of Rush Limbaugh, highlighting how many Americans spoke of him upon his death, and how we have become too comfortable with contempt.
Retired Lt. Col. Ray Moore, Former Army Reserve Chaplain, and Chairman of “Public School Exit” and Founder of Exodus Mandate.org joins us to discuss the Biden Administration failing to reopen public schools. Also, the fact that Christians have a responsibility to exit from public schools.
- CA School board officials caught cursing and mocking district parents on a ZOOM call. Yeah, they went all in on camera.
- Chicago schools face nightmare as Illinois pushes progressive politics. Only 37% of Illinois’ third-graders demonstrated grade-level proficiency in English-language arts in 2019
- About those non existent Obama era scandals… Operation chokepoint is back and it’s nastier and more Un-American than ever.
- Why Are These Four Democrat Governors Given a Pass After Sending Sickly COVID Spreaders to Nursing Homes Like Gov. Cuomo?
- Jobless Claims Jump to 861,000, Much Worse Than Expected
- Good News!! Texas power grid stabilizes, as Houston opens water distribution site to ‘overwhelming demand’
- Utah School District Suspends Reading Program After Teacher Shares Transgender Tale with 3rd Graders